CHARTER OF THE NRA CLIENT
The National Revenue Agency (NRA) administers the collection of taxes, social security contributions and other public receivables in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, in order to provide the funding of public expenditure.
The Charter of the NRA client outlines the framework of our mutual commitments and responsibilities according to the rights given by the law. Our collaboration envisages fair treatment, mutual respect, fast and easily accessible services.
What can you expect from us?
1. To provide the highest level of professionalism and expertise
2. To respect you
3. To treat you fairly
4. To do our job leaded by legality and observation of rules
5. Guaranteed confidentiality with regard to your personal data and information
6. To receive support and assistance from our team in understanding and fulfilling your obligations
The team of the Agency is your partner and supports you in the process of fulfilling your tax and social security obligations.
What do we expect from you?
1. Honesty and compliance with tax, social security and public liabilities payment legislation
2. Respect and good attitude towards NRA staff
3. Transparency, awareness and cooperation when working with NRA team
FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT US AT:
Client service offices of NRA, working days from 09:00 to 17:30 NRA Call Center, tel. 0700 18 700 working days from 09:00 to 17:30, web address: www.nap.bg / e-mail address: email@example.com Application of NRA for mobile devices
The Charter of the NRA client has been approved by an order of the Director General of NRA. The complete text of the Charter can be found at NRA’s internet site - www.nap.bg, as well as on the brochure “Charter of the NRA client” distributed at the offices of the Agency.